- Bio-Behavioral Synchrony during Parent-Child Interaction and its potential Link to Attachment
- 21st Century Attachment Theory and Research: Embracing a Social Neuroscience Approach
- How does the human brain process social (versus nonsocial) emotional information? New evidence from an electroencephalography (EEG) study.
- Towards the Epigenetics of Human Attachment
- The insecurely attached brain: How early social interactions can shape adult brain function
21st Century Attachm… on Towards the Epigenetics of Hum…
Category Archives: Psychology
This blog post first appeared on www.huffingtonpost.com on October 2, 2013. Not too long ago, there was a vivid debate on the evolutionary origins and function of humor in humans (HuffPost TEDWeekends; see here, here and here). I do agree that these are important … Continue reading